Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting Ready For Market

I've sent in my application for Astoria Sunday Market.  One of my favorite things about the market is getting to see everyone and telling people about my treats.  You would be surprised how many people don't know what is in the treat they are feeding.  I guess my favorite part is how excited the dogs get when they get a sample.  This year I will be starting May 12 and going to at least the middle of September.
I do have plans on being at the Manzanita Farmers Market and Tillamook Farmers Market but the applications aren't up yet so I'll keep you posted.
Remember to check back often because I will be having a special for opening day of the market and you can only get it here.
Also stop by Facebook and check out my page www.facebook.com/cdtreatz.  Don't forget to like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment